How to Get GPS Coordinates in Google Maps...
iPhone / iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Touch your location and hold down to drop a red pin.
- Refine by zooming in close and adjusting dropped pin
- Scroll to the bottom, you will see the coordinates listed.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Enter a destination in the search bar or tap a location on the map.
- Tap Your location. Calibrate with Live View.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your position on Maps becomes more accurate once more data is gathered on your location.